Large lot of all-grain homebrewing equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franklinswheat

Reaction score
Hey guys. A friend of mine is getting out of brewing, just had a baby, promotion at work, already a woodworker, just dosnt have enough time.
Anyway he has alot of stuff to sell at what I assume will be a reasonable price. Off the top of my head includes 6 ball lock kegs with pressure release, propane burner, 7.5 gallon pot, square cooler style mash tun, wort chillers, buckets etc. unknown how much for each item exactly but I will follow up with details. Just looking for an interest level now. Also I assume he will ship anything but probably pickup in Albany/Schenectady/Troy new York area would be most bennificial.

Sort of need the actual list and prices and pictures, rather than second hand knoweldge of stuff he might sell at unknown prices.

I really need a keggle, but shipping would seem to make it cost prohibitive

I'm interested in the ball lock kegs mostly but maybe some of the other stuff.

I'm local also (glens falls) so let me know when he's ready to sell and what he wants for everything.

I'm out of town from today until next Sunday but i'll check back on this when i return home.

Looks like he has three ball lock kegs with the pressure release left for 25 a piece. 4 party pigs 25 a piece. Two 5 gallon round coolers for 15 a piece. No pics yet

OK, I'm back home now.

Let me know if he's still got the ball lock kegs and some pics.

Thanks!

Back