Clone Beer brewing websites

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casebot9000

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got into home brewing and this is my first forum post. A week or so ago I was browsing some brewing sites and came upon one that had clone beer recipes for sale, such as Frambozen, which is what I was wanting. Now I simply cannot find that site or any similar site for that matter.

So, do you know of any good sites for buying clone beer recipes!?!?

Thanks!

Well, I've bought a Fat Tire Clone from austinhomebrew.com and I think most other brewstores have their versions of the major ones as well. I also have used Beer Captured (book) at my LHBS to put together the ingredients.

The link to AHS' Frambozen Raspberry Brown Ale is here: http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=10627
if you're interested.

maltose.com is a great one. their books, "Clone Brews" and "Beer Captured", also not only have great recipes, but excellent info for beginners. highly recommended.

You can, of course, buy these books on Amazon (used) or anywhere for that matter.

You can also post here, many people might have tried cloning and can offer help and possibly recipes.

Great thanks for all of the help guys! That Austin Homebrew site was the one I stumbled upon before, so thanks a ton!

Back