Seeking Columbus Ohio Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireNightFly

Reaction score
Hi there! Just looking for some friends in the columbus ohio area willing to network. Perhaps gathering for socials or simple critic on each others brews. Im a new brewer! But things seem to be going well. Fill free to add me as a friend or send me a mail. :mug:

I am from the Columbus area. I live in Lancaster. I am also looking for so people to get together and network. I am a new and making my first beer right now.

We should create a local club. Ive searched everywhere and there is one club. They dont even list on HBT.

Id love to get together with fellow brewers, once a month, two or three and BBQ / Drink Beer, & talk shop. If there is anyone interested, email me at [email protected] or post up here with some ideas or suggestions.

I like that idea FireNightFly. I just wish I was a little closer to Columbus. I would like to hear some input from some other people as well. Maybe get something together before or around New Years. I'd be willing to make the trip down there. Bring the SWMBO and shoot the breeze over some homebrews :mug:

Fire,
I'm near Riverside Hospital. You should check out SODZ. Good bunch of guys, and talk shop like none else. There is another club that is near Marysville, I think OhioBrutus rins that one.

Back