Canadian Corney Keg O ring suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneman

Reaction score
After discovering on this site that Princess Auto was selling Corneys I ran out and purchased 4. I found the O-ring sizes here and placed an order yesterday with McMaster Carr. Today I got the follow up

"Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, due to the ever increasing complexity of United States export regulations, McMaster-Carr will only process orders from a few long-established customers in Canada. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this causes you. "

Where do my fellow Canadians get their o rings?:confused:

kegconnection.com...i think...anyway, this guy sells on ebay and sells sets of orings for cornys for under $5.00....great keg set ups as well but the systems are pricey.

I bought mine from McMaster Carr. But I had to ship to my work address. They were happy to do that.

Simgo, a big beverage wholesaler in Canada, also sells everything and anything related to beer, kegs, and soda systems, including whole corny kegs, parts, and seals. Their website totally sux, though. But they will sell to the general public and their prices are good.

Simgo Home Page.

Hi,

ExpertBrewers.com is up and running. I do have o-rings available. If you need any they can be purchased through the site, or if you just need some pm or email me because shipping is calculated for packages and I may be able to fit the o-rings into an envelope to cut down on shipping.

Thanks

Andrew

Since I live 20 minutes away from the border I ended up getting an account with Package ExpressPackage Express It is an outfit out of Sumas Washington. You use their address, and then they notify you when your package arrives for pickup. For a small fee of course.

Thanks for the link to expert brewers, I will be definitaly browsing through there. :)

Keg Parts

just ordered 2 oring sets from here. arrived yesterday.
ive also order grain, starsan, hops etc etc from this site.
VERY quick shipping, and they will actually refund you if you over pay for shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!:mug:

i highly recommend this site to all canadian brewers, an no i have no affiliation, just received great service:ban:

New Page 1

Back