Another Cherry Popped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurricane09

Reaction score
Had my first, and very successful AG Brewday this past Sunday. Had done wine for the past decade, but just jumped on the Beer Wagon this year. Started with a few of the 'Wort Kits' and got something partly drinkable out of the Barons kit, the Festa was pretty good after it aged, and then I did a couple of extract/steeping grain batches, the first which was good (Steam Beer) and the 2nd of which isnt balanced enough to drink yet (Cream Ale).

Anyway, enough of the history lesson. On Sunday, after having received a turkey fryer for fathers day and converting an old cooler we had around the garage to an MLT, I attempted EdWorts Haus Ale. Everything went spectacular. Hit all my temps, timed everything well, hit an OG of 1.04, which I'm not going to sweat too much at this point, and within 8 hours I had a good ferment going. Even had a boilover to boot, which in it's own wierd way was fun as well.

Hitting Biermunchers Centennial Blonde this weekend - should be fun!:mug:

Back