Frozen grape juice n 100% blueberry juice? Help?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairlady

Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers,
I love to explore life and my next venture is wine making. Looks like you all are experts at this and I'm all about learning from those who have blazed the trails before me! I have supplies ordered from a wine store. One of the books suggests that beginners start w/concentrates so I bought some frozen white grape hoping to blend it w/some Trader Joe's 100% pure blueberry or raspberry juice. Problem is I can't find any recipes to match these ingredients. Now I realize the concentrate the book referenced was probably the blends they sell and not frozen grocery store stuff. Anyway, seems like I should still be able to do it and I have all the chemicals to work the magic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got a few more days of hot weather here on the east coast hoping to boose my fermentation before cold fall hits!
Thanks!
Fairlady

Back