Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up some more tasty hops. i love your 4 oz packs and great prices. cant wait for the one pounders to come in

Any chance you are getting more Nelson sauvin to sell in lbs again? I bought 12 oz from you so far and made what has been my favorite ipa so far. Hopefully I can buy a lb soon.

Farmhouse brewing is my favorite place to get my hops. I see there is flatrate shipping now(not sure since when) I'm sure I'll be getting grain from you now too.
Any plans to stock weyermann products?
When are the 2012 EKG's expected in? I am looking to get a pound of em.

Any way you could have a "New Items" tab on your menu? I see it displays the five most recent items, but you guys get something new like every day, I'd really like to have a place I can look at (or be told about) all the new stuff you guys are getting in. (maybe that month? or quarter or something)

Any way you could have a "New Items" tab on your menu? I see it displays the five most recent items, but you guys get something new like every day, I'd really like to have a place I can look at (or be told about) all the new stuff you guys are getting in. (maybe that month? or quarter or something)

We are in the process of having a new site made so I will relay that to my designer. Good idea, keep them coming.

Thanks

Well, if you are open to suggestion here is a few more things I'd like to see on the site:
The hop packs frustrate me. For example, say I want the english hop pack but want 8oz of EKG, 4oz of target, and 4oz of challenger. I understand the goal is to move less sought after hops though. In fact I'd like to see more hop packs because I really like the idea.

I would also like more chemical info on the hops (cohumulone, beta acids, everything you can find about oils) especially if you can get the info directly from the farmers.

More photos would be great (I'm sure you're already working on it)

I'd like more grain stats, specifically the stuff thats on the malt analysis sheets (averages are fine) I'm not sure why homebrew shops dont usually list it. It seems like useful info for advanced brewers.

I can't ever figure out how to pay with a card online and always end up paying paypal.

I keep wishing you ard brewhardware were affiliated. You have the best hops I can find, and the best grain (cept I want weyermann and maybe briess), he has the best fittings and gadgets. The amount of plumbing necessary for homebrewing is crazy. Seems you can't find all the useful hardware in one place.

Also, I need phosphoric acid, I've been holding out to see if you're gonna get it. I would like to use it for the british beers I have planned soon. I know lactic is essentially the same, but I have been unsatisfied with the lactic flavors of acidulated malt and understand phosphoric is largely undetectable.

I'ved placed 7 orders so far and expect to place many more. :tank:

I really like the email me when back in stock feature of morebeers site. It would be great if you guys can do that on your site.

I really like the email me when back in stock feature of morebeers site. It would be great if you guys can do that on your site.

I will look into this. The new site will have many more features, so this may be possible.

On the new site we will have onsite checkout, like most sites so no more paypal.

Well, if you are open to suggestion here is a few more things I'd like to see on the site:
The hop packs frustrate me. For example, say I want the english hop pack but want 8oz of EKG, 4oz of target, and 4oz of challenger. I understand the goal is to move less sought after hops though. In fact I'd like to see more hop packs because I really like the idea. I've had a lot of requets for this so we will try our best to implement it.

I would also like more chemical info on the hops (cohumulone, beta acids, everything you can find about oils) especially if you can get the info directly from the farmers. Honestly on most packs of hops you get AA, maybe cohumulone and beta. Plus this takes a lot of time to update all of these. Maybe we will try to just do averages.

More photos would be great (I'm sure you're already working on it)

I'd like more grain stats, specifically the stuff thats on the malt analysis sheets (averages are fine) I'm not sure why homebrew shops dont usually list it. It seems like useful info for advanced brewers.

I can't ever figure out how to pay with a card online and always end up paying paypal. This will be fixed, onsite checkout on the new site.

I keep wishing you ard brewhardware were affiliated. You have the best hops I can find, and the best grain (cept I want weyermann and maybe briess), he has the best fittings and gadgets. The amount of plumbing necessary for homebrewing is crazy. Seems you can't find all the useful hardware in one place. We hope to have Weyermann ion the near future for sure!

Also, I need phosphoric acid, I've been holding out to see if you're gonna get it. I would like to use it for the british beers I have planned soon. I know lactic is essentially the same, but I have been unsatisfied with the lactic flavors of acidulated malt and understand phosphoric is largely undetectable.

I'ved placed 7 orders so far and expect to place many more. :tank:

Thanks for the support we really appreciate it and we will try our best to improve as much as we can. Brew On!

Nelson are up along with a few other hard to get hops.

We just put a ton of new equipment on the site; false bottoms, Torpedo screens, bulkhead fittings.

Check it out.

the order i placed on thur 6am is listed as paid but not shipped on your site. Has it gone out yet

I has not. Orders are generally shipped the day after they are placed and due to the hops we put up and the sale on shanks we are a bit backed up. Your order should ship today

Hey, I think you have a problem over there in Wisconsin.

I placed my first order online Thursday morning around 10. I selected saver, flat rate shipping. By 2 pm that afternoon I had an e-mail indicating my order had shipped. So in 4 hours you had my grain double milled, packaged and labeled.

Here it is Monday morning at my office in Ohio and UPS just delivered my order. You don't understand how saver shipping is supposed to work. Any saver order gets pushed to the back of the queue, when time allows it is finally packaged and then shipped 2-3 days after it was placed.

I hope you realize I am being facetious:) In all seriousness, I think I have found my new source for supplies. And the milling looks great which saves me the expense of buying a mill and doing it myself!

Hey, I think you have a problem over there in Wisconsin.

I placed my first order online Thursday morning around 10. I selected saver, flat rate shipping. By 2 pm that afternoon I had an e-mail indicating my order had shipped. So in 4 hours you had my grain double milled, packaged and labeled.

Here it is Monday morning at my office in Ohio and UPS just delivered my order. You don't understand how saver shipping is supposed to work. Any saver order gets pushed to the back of the queue, when time allows it is finally packaged and then shipped 2-3 days after it was placed.

I hope you realize I am being facetious:) In all seriousness, I think I have found my new source for supplies. And the milling looks great which saves me the expense of buying a mill and doing it myself!

Thanks for the complement, we try our best to get everything out ASAP.

Meridian hops are in along with a limited supply of our DFH 90 Min clone hop pack. Its based on the recipe found here on HBT. Enjoy

You have become my first stop when searching online for grain, hops, and yeast. Increasingly I am looking at the equipment you are adding. I am not in the market for much equipment at the moment though.

If I ever visit the Midwest, a stop at the store will be on the agenda.

Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back