heading down to west palm beach...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World of beer clematis St just opened up. There's about 500 options for beers there or you....

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I live about an hour from there so I'm not familiar with the area, but I know that place just opened and the one by me while a bit pricey at times it's a damn good time

I lived there for a year a while back. Not much in the way of good beer joints. The Yard House on PGA is about as good as it gets there. "World of Beer" wasn't there when I was, so I can't comment.

Big Bear Brewing at 1800 North University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071.
It may be too far to go from WPB but if you're adventurous they make some really good beers.

Just got to Singer Island... going to try to go to "World of Beer" tomorrow. Any other suggestions of what to do around here?

World of beer clematis St just opened up. There's about 500 options for beers there or you....

WTF??? Where the hell were they when I lived in WPB 7 years ago? I was a beer wasteland, I had to make do with a couple of pseudo Irish pubs and the martini bar.....

Back