What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine as well. :(

Hopefully I'll beat those long odds on the current raffle!

I expected to have to take a pass on that one. I'm not happy about it. But until I know otherwise, all brewing funds are pretty much exhausted come April and I won't be able to afford it (and the odds of that changing aren't good at this point). And in the off chance that changes, I won't know otherwise until it's much too late.

rape7e3e.jpg

This to celebrate the beer haul I got today. Can't wait to dig in to them.

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

Drinking my final resin from my trade while waiting for my yeast to start growing and ingredients to warm up.

Making spent grain bread with my grains from the California Common I brewed on Sunday. Chili day at work tomorrow, last time I did this was with my red ale grains and it was super popular.

Freezing some extra grains so that when the beer is ready to drink, I will make a spent grain beer bread and eat some while drinking the beer!

Friends of HBT,
This thread has been going on and on.. Doe's anyone posting here actually think that others on HBT really give a crap what some unknown person across the country gives a crap about what you, to them an unknown person somewhere is drinking? Hubris.

Friends of HBT,
This thread has been going on and on.. Doe's anyone posting here actually think that others on HBT really give a crap what some unknown person across the country gives a crap about what you, to them an unknown person somewhere is drinking? Hubris.

Did we have a bad day?

Friends of HBT,

Yes

Hah.

That plus I just got the email that out of 3500+ entrants, I was one of only 124 who didn't get the opportunity to enter this year's NHC.

So I'm getting tore the flocc up tonight.

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Friends of HBT,

Perhaps only slightly more than anyone gives a crap about your opinion.

Friends of HBT,

Seems like they do.

Friends of HBT,

I think someone else tried to lite this fuse already. :off:

Friends of HBT,

yer floccin'-A right they care what I'm drinking!

I think someone else tried to lite this fuse already. :off:

Once or twice, never goes well.

I'm having 'Space Cadet', a friends IIPA that borders on IIIPA at 9.5%, some clear liquid I found in a jar, and assembling obscene sandwiches that will require sour beer.

Friends of HBT,

Personally I use this thread to watch for beers that I would like to keep an eye out for or add to my trade list. It's like an informal beer review.

Back