2 and 3 pin connections for cornies ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
Does anyone no where I can pick some up? I do commercial plumbing and heating and did a job for a pepsi bottling, to my suprise they are doing away with the 5 gal corni's and I can get as many as I want, But, they have slip on connections instead of the 2 and 3 pin type.

Thanks

You mean they are ball locks? That is great, if you want to put pin locks on them you will have to look at like KEGCONNECTION.com or something in thier parts area. Though, doing so will cost you about $20 per keg...

Edit... unless you already have a pin lock setup, why not just keep the ball locks?

You cannot replace ball-lock plugs with pin-type, at least not easily as the threads are different. I'd grab as many kegs as I could, sell them and buy pin-locks. You might even be able to setup trades, as some people have a mix of types and that is a pain.

You cannot replace ball-lock plugs with pin-type, at least not easily as the threads are different. I'd grab as many kegs as I could, sell them and buy pin-locks. You might even be able to setup trades, as some people have a mix of types and that is a pain.

No kidding, never knew that, then again, I only used ball locks... get as many as you can!

There's also the possibility of changing your system over to ball lock. I'd compare how many you can get from this guy and how that compares to how many pinlocks you already have. In any case, GET THOSE KEGS...

Latest posts

Back