Are you fit or fat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6' and 165 in high school. 38 years later I'm t 175, but my wife has inspired me to get down to 160. Beer mostly on the weekends. Gonna be a challenge. Got a Waldo Lake Amber and Ed Worts Kolsch on tap. Just brewed up Two Bells IPA and a Janet's Brown (@1.074) this weekend. Yikes!!!

I'd consider myself fit. I'm 6" 2" about 190lbs I run 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week and am pretty active. In high school I tipped the scales at 225 thanks to a diet full of soda and other sugary foods. Luckily I was able to overcome it senior year and I dropped 50lbs. Since then most of the weight I've put on has been muscle.

Fit fat guy. Work out 5 hours per week, plus around the house chores. But I eat and drink whatever I want.

I've gained 20 pounds in 4 months just from brewing. But I've started back up with an exercise regiment :)

I've lost 25 lbs since I last wrote on this thread. Jogging, burpee push ups, less beer and less carbs/calories.

Back