What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these yesterday and glad i did. Very similar to colette. I could drink saisons all day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406309770.953196.jpg

Ok, to show I'm a good sport, I give you the "gay tiger". Yesterday was certainly one of the funniest camping days of my life. Nobody could talk to me without cracking up. One of the other guys has a shaved bald head and he got a boob painted on his dome. Great time. View attachment 213349

Priceless! You look like you're guilty of something...something good!

Just got home after a free cab ride paid for by my work. I feel like I've been drinking all day. :D

My dry-hopped pale ale.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406319820.504193.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406319933.337289.jpg

Just got off the golf course. Now settling in with a growler of Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger...rarrrr...

Fitting. :D. You're living the life this week. Cheers.

On to this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406322562.709255.jpg

I need to make some skeeter pee. It looks complicated though. And I would need to rename it as no one I know would drink something named pee. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I need to make some skeeter pee. It looks complicated though. And I would need to rename it as no one I know would drink something named pee. :p

Follow this video. Its beyond easy! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiqOQ8EBIeU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

It's easy, a couple of packs of Lalvin ec-1118 will get it going, no need for yeast cake.
My undercarbed Gose, tasty after a ****ty ride home, no pic.

Nursing another bottle of Poland Spring. I don't even feel buzzed right now and had my last (of 6-7 beers and a cigar) about an hour ago.

I'm in line for some more beer tonight.

Coors Light with a BIG squeeze of lime. Its 3:40 PM here and its 102F outside. So, we are inside catching up on the DVR and trying to beat the heat. The C-Minus is going down like water and is super refreshing.

Back