• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling ALL my all grain brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croy9000

Reaction score
Selling my entire All Grain brewing setup. I live in the Columbia, SC area.

Pictures - http://picasaweb.google.com/steve.easley/BrewingGear?authkey=Gv1sRgCI6qgMGuzdKERw

• Custom 2-Tier Steel Brew Stand with Hurricane Burner. Made from 1.5" tube steel, welded, and painted. - $350
  • 36qt Mash/Lauter Tun with manifold and ball valve - $60
  • (2) Stainless Steel Corny Kegs (ball valves) - $45
  • Custom Carboy Fermenter Cooler (cooler with custom top that allows a carboy neck to poke through, and 1 or 2 liter bottles of frozen water for cooling) - $30
  • (2) Cases of Grolsch style beer bottles - $20

The stand, lauter tun, and kegs are local pickup only.

* EDIT 1/6 - Removed sold items, dropped prices.

the photoalbum isnt working for me. Im interested in the cooler conversion, shipping would be to 75208.

After a couple of days of PMing people shipping costs, I have come to this determination:

1) Unless you want ~$30 or more worth of stuff, shipping will be cost prohibitive for you.

2) The Brew Stand, Kegs, and Mash/Lauter Tun are local pickup only. The rest I can ship (this includes the CO2 Tank/Gauge, Brew Pot, CFC, and Carboy cooler).

Back