Whoz Gettin Druck To Night?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I starting with My Miller Light Clone once I'm good and ripped I switchin' to Rollin' Rock!

Anybody else out on a mission to get druck???? :D
:tank:

I'm currently enjoying a Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye and have a whole fridge full of homebrew Belgian Tripel and Strawberry Blonde, in addition to a few other commercial brews. We'll see how many I can get through before I lose the ability to type.

Ive downed several of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde 22 oz bottles... feeling real good at the moment.

Into about 6 beers now and popped in a peperoni tombstone all covered with hot red pepper flakes!!! Damn I'm starvin' ....

What exactly is a $hit of tacos? Is this a new unit of measurement?

Fixed my mistake but had a good chuckle first.

A $hit Load of tacos.

blogimagehandler.ashx

I am currently three deep and working a Damnation by Russian River. Post haste I will enjoy some sort of deeply dissapointing meal consisting of some Ramen or something and then will start in on a stout I have in the kitchen. Slightly off temp, but tasty still. I could eat many tacos as well.

I prefer $hit of tacos. Like a number like 12 or something. Something you're going to regret in the morning. Perhaps I can eat a $hit of hot dogs tomorrow.

I could go for some tacos but I don't even have any tortillas.

I just made some lemon anise cookies as some druck food. Hopefully they will taste good I just sorta made it up.

No first you eat a $hit load of tacos, then the next morning you have the $hit of tacos.

I had a HB Belgian White, a shot or two of Polmegranite Vodka, and have moved on to a HB IPA. Subway $5 footlong, so no taco $hit on the horizon.

I didn't realize that "$hit of" was an adjective. Like I could eat a $hit of chocolate ice cream, but the lactose might well do me in. Or, I ate a $hit of these Habanero stuffed olives and about two hours later had super Ring o' Fire.

it works...

could use some ironing out though

I prefer $hit of tacos. Like a number like 12 or something. Something you're going to regret in the morning. Perhaps I can eat a $hit of hot dogs tomorrow.

Yah - Like eating a $hit of Hot Wings or big $hit of Gyro Meat with lots of onions. A $hit of Taco's is #2!

I can really eat a $hit of these if I'm really druck.... but I will $hit like a mofo in the morning.

White Castle Menu, Hamburger & Fast Food Restaurants

cheeseburger_lg.jpg

Picture Of A $hit of Sliders

crave_case_lg.jpg

Ahh....! Here we have it. $hit off! That is what you could say. Because you eat the $hit off the tacos. That could mean they are good. Either that or you are just a disgusting man and I want nothing to do with you.

this is the ironing I was talking about.

Now, thinking back those two minutes, that post makes as little sense as the others. In fact, if I am going to eat a "$hit" of anything, then it will definately be a $hit ton.

What is a $hit ton anyways?

Ahh....! Here we have it. $hit off! That is what you could say. Because you eat the $hit off the tacos. That could mean they are good. Either that or you are just a disgusting man and I want nothing to do with you.

this is the ironing I was talking about.

Not disgusting, just a bit $hit-faced!

This is all the homebrew on tap at the El Bait shop. Best of all ..... THE BEER IS FREE!
Powder Keggers
Powder Keggers Team - Groaning Ale and Cherry Wheat
Ashley Guilleume - IPA
Lauri Glasgow - Smoked Coffee Porter
Vanessa Warren - Grand Cru
Rebbecca Abrams - TBA
Collette Simpson - Mead

IBU
Dave Osier -
Jeff Stark/Bart Brandon - Double IPA
Jason Kyte - Honey Lager and Maybe IPA
Jeff (Freak) - Oatmeal Stout
Steve Breman - Brown Ale
Ron Staab - Special Bitter
Tim Mason - Red Ale
Victor Svecs - ESB
Brian Lenderts - Arrogant Bastid clone
Brian Sabus - ?
Steve Becker - Alt Bier

RRBA
Chuck Scott -Cream Ale
Tim Negrete - American Pale Ale
Lincoln Mains - Brown Porter
Mikey T - Munich Dunkel and Schwartzbier

CSP Pella
Matt Larson - Sunday Pale
John Douglas - 3 Crop Cream Ale
Holly Perdan - Scotch Trashed 90
Phil Perdan - IPA - Bitter Beer Face Yes!
CSP Club Black Widow Kolsch
Adam Draeger - Double Happiness Gruit

Ames
Mike Young - Wit or Black Ale
Mark Simpson (1 or 2 beers)

I want to have a Homebrew Beerfest. Then I could drink a lot of beer, have a good time with peers and overall just enjoy the sport of beering (making and enjoying)

I'm completley jealous, I'm sitting at work bored out of my mind wishing I was sitting at home trying some of the American Amber I just finished aging.

It's not even 7pm here and my wife is already passed out, although I think it's possibly jetlag related.

I had a female turkey that passed out once (due to a traumatic blow to the head by a ditsy teenager) and the rest of the male turkeys puffed out to show how sexy they were. They were trying to take turns with her unresisting limp body when I arrived and intervened.

Just sayin....

You expecting company? :ban:

I gotta quit drinking this ****...

I want to have a Homebrew Beerfest. Then I could drink a lot of beer, have a good time with peers and overall just enjoy the sport of beering (making and enjoying)

Since you're in Santa Rosa, you should have a Russian River beerfest. That would rock balls.

I have a bash I call beerfest, but it's not big by any stretch of the imagination.

I had a female turkey that passed out once (due to a traumatic blow to the head by a ditsy teenager) and the rest of the male turkeys puffed out to show how sexy they were. They were trying to take turns with her unresisting limp body when I arrived and intervened.

Just sayin....

You expecting company? :ban:

I gotta quit drinking this ****...

Turkey rape, eh? I think we may have reached a new drucken low.

I think this is the coolest thing, the bar is open all day and its making space for all the home brewers. Its totally open to the public so there will be a $hit of people there drinking for nothing.

Tips will go to charity....:tank:

I have a drinking and eating fest that I can Novemberfest because I work all the way through harvest and can't really have a party in October. So I moved it to the next month. It will happen again this year and feature a keg or two of a local brewery, my stuff and I am trying to get like four or five other homebrewers to come. Then there will be a ton of food. I should ask Russian River if they would like to "participate" ;)

I just started a Top Ramen Cooking Thread in the Cooking and Pairing part. Post what you do to. That was my official thread hijack attempt, though not really.

Its like a Turkey-Ruffie !!!

I was talking about the passing out quick like, but some have called me Tom the turkey!

Back