Hello from Rhode Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr. wiggles

Reaction score
Hello from Rhode Island, I've been brewing for about a year now with only 3 beers under my belt and 1 batch of apfelwein.

I've been just reading this site for a while now and I feel like its time to participate a little more. :mug:

So where do you get your equipment/supplies from? I used to go to the basement brew-ha next to the providence mall but the guy retired. I guess i have to make the journey down to blackstone valley brewing supply...I have heard good things about this place.

I'm a typical RI'er where if I have to drive more then 10 minutes, its too far.

So where do you get your equipment/supplies from? I used to go to the basement brew-ha next to the providence mall but the guy retired. I guess i have to make the journey down to blackstone valley brewing supply...I have heard good things about this place.

I'm a typical RI'er where if I have to drive more then 10 minutes, its too far.

Get your butt up to Blackstone Valley Supply in Woonsocket. It's 15 minutes from Providence. Oh, and welcome. :mug:

Back