New Computer Purchased

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
My 7 year old Dell died. So I asked everyone for help and you all came through in fine style.

Yesterday I bought a new computer. I took a leap of faith and bought a 20" I Mac. So far it seems sweet.

I had to buy a new version of Beer Tools, so now I am committed to both Beer Tools and Apple.

I'm sure BeerTools is nice and it sounds like you were already using it, but there is a program out there called Beer Alechemy that has a free trial if you want to give it a shot. Thats what I'm using and I really like it.

Congrats on the switch, hopefully you'll love it!

I bought my first Mac back in August, 15in MacBook Pro. I absolutely love it. If I didn't need to portability the 20in iMac would have been my choice. Congrats!

I can't tell you how proud I am of you, Pastor! If I can ever be of any assistance in anything Mac, please don't hesitate to ask.

johnsma22 said:
I can't tell you how proud I am of you, Pastor! If I can ever be of any assistance in anything Mac, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are in a pinch a need help fast I suggest posting in the forums at MacRumors (http://forums.macrumors.com). They have lightning fast response times.

My business partner (graphics designer) has always used Macs and the guy doing our web site switched over last year. He purchased an iMac for browser testing and within a month it was his primary system.

I'll stick with Linux.

My first Apple was the IIc with 178k memory and I've been an Apple user ever since.

Excellant choice BP!

Back