Blichmann Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CircleC-Brewer

Reaction score
Just purchased a Blichmann Beer Gun with some tubing for $30. Can't wait to use it this weekend. Any tricks from you beer gun users? Best way to clean?

beergun.jpg

How the hell did you get the beer gun for $30! I just picked one up recently for full price. Nice score! Cant wait to use it in a week when my beer is done carbing.

Cleaning is easy. Disassemble and clean with whatever you normally do.... it i very easy

I have found that not having to wait beween fills really makes it work the best. I do my fills one case at a time. Line up a full case, then go down the row. I invite a friend over to do the capping on top of the foam right behind me.

I also do the filling in a shallow plastic container (like the ones you can slide under a bed). Then after I am done filling bottles, I empty this into a glass and enjoy. I normally have about a pint of spillage for 5g's.

Cheers

Back