side effects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houndhome1

Reaction score
I was just reading some side effects for a new medication I was put on, with that being said, I thought that all of you may have your own " side effects" list for home brewing,

Here's mine:
1, The consumption of homebrew may make you turn down any beer in can.

2, heavy addiction to home brewing will empty your wallet.

3, The use of homebrewing may lead to buying a bigger house.

I'm new to this (only three batches), but I've already realized one major side effect - less time for other hobbies. My golf game is going to go to crap this summer! :(

Wait till you buy everything to make a big batch of stew, only to realize when you get home that you will not allow yourself to use the only pot big enough for the batch, your brewpot. So you split the stew into 3 different pans and cook them all at the same time lol.

Side effect of Homebrewing..
......loss of all kitchen equipment..requisitioned to the Brewery

1: Rhino farts:D Think of it as a gift.
2: Looking at all things to figure out if you can use them for new hobby
3: Amazed at great brew you made.
4: Find myself hoping I was born with one of those really good livers.:drunk: :D

YooperBrew said:
I am unable to walk through a grocery store without wondering, "How will this ferment" Pineapples, mangoes, canned juice, etc. are all considered.

That's the same mindset that brought us jenkem. :(

YooperBrew said:
I am unable to walk through a grocery store without wondering, "How will this ferment" Pineapples, mangoes, canned juice, etc. are all considered.

Ha Ha. That happened to me with while watching someone feed a baby mango baby food.
In my head "Hum, there is nothing in that but mangos I bet that would make a tasty brew."

5) You know why is it’s a bad idea to drink your homemade heff before/during indoor family function.

Latest posts

Back