Damnit, It's Raining here in MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Rain ruined a planned 50 Mile Road Ride for me this Morning. More the lightning then anything else. I'm all for riding in the rain, but Lightning? Uhm, No. Hey, Great day to Brew!!! :mug:

Yeah, its 45 degrees here - wtf? The house was less than 60 when I woke up, so turned on the furnace briefly to take the chill out.

Lets hope it clears off in Mass huh? I'm supposed to be going to the Sox game later cause my roommate scored sweet tickets. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I've never been to a major league sporting event so today's game would have been a good one...

Ha! Baja you changed my joke with your post!

I was gonna write to the OP that he better hope it keeps raining so the game gets rained out, BUT...

For you I'll say I hope the rain stops so you can watch the Yankees cream the Red Sox again like they did last night!

Lets hope it clears off in Mass huh? I'm supposed to be going to the Sox game later cause my roommate scored sweet tickets. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I've never been to a major league sporting event so today's game would have been a good one...

If you get rained out head right across the street to Boston Beer Works.

haha, thanks everyone. I just got back from a run and the weather here in Narragansett is what I call 100% humidity: Fog so thick you can't see over 200 feet and it starts raining at random intervals.

Regardless, I hope the game doesnt get rained out! We're planning on going for beers before and or after the game so I'll have to advocate for the Fenway Beer Works! I'm obligated to cheer for the Sox, or else my roommate will scalp the ticket he's giving to me to pay for beer :D but I'm just hoping for a good game!

Skankees? Beckett sure showed a lot of class last night. If we had hit someone in retaliation (for not one, but two plunks and multiple near misses) you might have a point, but we let our bats do the talking. And look where that went for the first-class Red Sox!

The only thing the Yankees learned last night was that the Red Sox will play dirty when they suck.

And right now, they REALLY suck.

I used to do Centuries when I lived in Tucson. Never had to worry about rain. Getting lost or buried in a dust storm, yes. I love thunder storms, but don't ride or bicycle in the rain.

WOW... almost not worth commenting. The Red Sox blow. It not worth my time to hate them anymore. Thanks for helping the Yankees with their stats though, you guys have been great for that these last two days!

While I was reading about the rain you guys were having, I had to LOL. We got 5 inches of snow last night. The roads are clear, but there was quite a pile of snow all through the yard this morning!

Skankees? Beckett sure showed a lot of class last night. If we had hit someone in retaliation (for not one, but two plunks and multiple near misses) you might have a point, but we let our bats do the talking. And look where that went for the first-class Red Sox!

The only thing the Yankees learned last night was that the Red Sox will play dirty when they suck.

And right now, they REALLY suck.

Yeah then what happened today???? that wasn't retaliation?

Back