On-Site CO2 Filling in Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokenfloken

Reaction score
Greetings All!

I just purchased a brand-new high-quality aluminum CO2 tank with a very high-quality valve. I visited a local gas supply company and all they will do is exchange my cylinder for an old one. To be honest, all of their CO2 tanks looked like old, steel pieces of crap with rust all over them. Does anyone know of anywhere in Mid-Michigan where I can get my tank filled on-site. I'd be willing to travel to the west side of the state or even the east side of the state to get it filled. Please give me any input any of you guys may have. I'm dying here. I'm kind of regretting getting such a nice tank now. Thanks a lot everyone.

Ask and ye shall know. CO2, but no beer gas (nitrogen).

Walk-in the open garage doors towards rear on right side of building. Head towards front of building. Stop at the guy just before the door to up front. Hand him your tank, pay up front at the cute girl's desk in lobby.

Delau Fire Services
Monday - Friday

823 Terminal
Lansing, MI
517-321-1111

5lbs=$10
10lbs=$12
20lbs=$15

Wish I had a similar fill er up station here in Portland. Hated turning over my pretty new Aluminum tank for a beat up aluminum tank. Of course I was happy turning over my old rusted out of date steel tank for a not so old partially rusted steel tank.

Would have been nice if the LHBS had explained that when I bought it. Lost all my business because of crap like that.

Back