Might be selling a bunch of gear motors, could work great for grain mills

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no @ss kissing here, unless you call manners by some other name. I don't really care one way or another, my dewalt works fine and I already own it. It's just funny that every time he posts the replies ignore his last post.

Op, never mind. Not worth the drama. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

I completely agree with kincade. I see no a$skissing...people just need to work on their reading comprehension skills.

Well, they said they wanted to try posting them on eBay, and I'll be the first to admit that the eBay listing is not very good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bodine-Gearmotor-control-driver-/220865965756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336ca32ebc

I don't know why he only posted one, or any of that, but one of them is out there. I'll try to tell him that he needs to post more, or maybe list them at fixed price with the quantity available. And obviously the listing leaves out more of the info than I have already posted here.

If you want it done right...

Back