The (2nd) Greatest Adventure ever....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenwoodRover

me-no-r-no Nice Guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As we sail around Cape Horn.... Ye'll wish to God you'd never been born...

Behold the synopsis of a Tale recently comitted to song by the local Bard.
Lo on a cold wintry night, a ruddy man visited the Falling Rock Tap House in Denver, CO
Mine eyes were opened to several sweet nectars:

Pliny the Elder - Russina River -- It is all it's cracked up to be!
Arogant Bastard - Stone Brewing -- Ditto
Hand breaded mushrooms with chipotle ranch dipping sacue.
Alasakan Amber - Alaskan Brewing Co. -- One of two beers sampled with a, Meh, rating
471 IPA - Breckenridge Brewinf Co. -- Also, Meh
O'Dell's IPA - O'Dell Brewing Co. -- Yumtowns Mayor
Winter Warlock Oatmeal Stout - Bristol Brewing -- wowsers, fantastic
Johnny Cash Burger - 1/3lb. fresh beef with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, and red onion of Texas toast
Alaskan Smoked Porter - Alaskan Brewing Co. -- Smoky goodness of an after dinner cigar and snifter all in one...

As I gnashed my teeth and tore my robes in agony over what I have been missing in the City of Wind, the noble barkeep offered solace in the fact that the lowly denizes of Denver are not normally privvy to the delights of Three Floyds, New Glarus, and many favorites of the Isle of Goose: but a mere token of solace.
Bow before the greatness of my epic experience ye mere mortals......
Pray that ye shall be one day as wothy as I.....

It's amazing what you find when you view your posts in the UserCP. I think that the OP was GwR Invisible or the Handbreaded Mushrooms were the magic kind... Probably sould have been in the Ramblings and Mumblings.

Oh well the Falling Rock Tap House was Awesome.

Back