I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always considered her a poor man's Bernadette Peters.

Emphasis on poor man's.

Not even close to the original.

images

And I'd hit it today.

bernadette-peters-now_thumb1.png

From 'Silent Movie'. My favorite Bernadette Peters movie. The board room scene is awesome.

I think she's gotten better with age.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPhHL8KkoRM[/ame]

This is a good one. I don't find her attractive in the least. Actually, it's quite the opposite for me.

A very "normal" woman. She can range from drop dead gorgeous, to plumper, to absolute phreak at any given time.

One of the most "approachable" appearing actresses, IMO.

Susanna Hoffs

She is Ok, but something about her as always hit me as "off"

In her younger days, all dolled-up for the Bangles; yeah, in a heartbeat. Now, not so much; I think I see what you mean by "off." She's perfect for this thread.
Regards, GF.

I know how old Suzanne Sommers is, because we are twins! And I am, by far, the better looking twin! Yup...same month, day and year!

glenn514:mug:

She is PERFECT for this thread! I totally don't think she is hot! Now...I would still do her for sure, don't get me wrong. She has all the right parts and I'm not a homo :D LOL

Cheers
Jay

Watch the movie 'The Departed'. Awesome movie (beside the point), but she is in it. Yeah... :D

Also she's in 'Up in the Air', which I heard nothing about but enjoyed it all the same.

Back