What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Bell's tap takeover tomorrow. I was thinking of going but I wasn't totally gung ho because they don't have hopslam. I long to try that.

Drinking milk.

Hello said:
There's a Bell's tap takeover tomorrow. I was thinking of going but I wasn't totally gung ho because they don't have hopslam. I long to try that. Drinking milk.
Milk, it does a body good!

Hello said:
There's a Bell's tap takeover tomorrow. I was thinking of going but I wasn't totally gung ho because they don't have hopslam. I long to try that.

Drinking milk.

Hopslam comes out in January and needs to be drunk fast. Only a couple more months! Btw, it's as awesome as you think it is :)

Drinking milk.

You should still go - they brew some excellent beer! Hopslam comes out in Feb/Mar time frame and I'm sure you can find someone on here that will be willing to trade with you when it gets released.

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout

image-2818267619.jpg

I was planning on having a beer at chipotle after passing my life/health insurance exam before driving home but the best they had was corona or dos equis! :(

Drinking a Dr. Pepper

finsfan said:
I was planning on having a beer at chipotle after passing my life/health insurance exam before driving home but the best they had was corona or dos equis! :( Drinking a Dr. Pepper
What did you expect to see?

finsfan said:
Thanks mark! I put damnation in the fridge from the cellar to enjoy after work. Itll be my first RR, I know its not a sour or rare but im excited :rockin:

I'd be excited too. The only RR I've had was PtE. Congratulations on the exam. And Chipotle rocks! :D

This may very well be the most beautiful beer I have brewed to date that is actually completed.

Not sure what to call it by name but I'm considering it a winter warmer.
Brewed with orange peel, cinnamon, and brown sugar but in truth, I'm not picking up on those spices just yet. Letting it warm up a bit to see what happens. I am however incredibly proud of the head retention and lacing. Not to sound like a Beer Advocate review snob ****** canoe, but I am proud.
Photo1.jpg

I was planning on having a beer at chipotle after passing my life/health insurance exam before driving home but the best they had was corona or dos equis! :(

Drinking a Dr. Pepper

Congrats!

Next time go there and ask for the Quesorito.

They make a quesadilla then open it, lay a 2nd tortilla on top, THEN make your burrito! And you know where this originates? The so-called land of kale and quinoa...Southern California!

They charge you another $3 though, just an FYI. It's two meals in one...I've done one before and never ate again that day.

View attachment 160132

Tired Hands We Are All Vibrating somethingFrequency something something. Excellent IPA, very happy to get to try this. Thanks Mark!

We Are All Infinite Energy Vibrating at the Same Frequency ... or as I say, Infinite Energy! That is one of their best IPAs - glad that it was being served when I picked it up.

congrats!

Next time go there and ask for the quesorito.

They make a quesadilla then open it, lay a 2nd tortilla on top, then make your burrito! And you know where this originates? The so-called land of kale and quinoa...southern california!

They charge you another $3 though, just an fyi. It's two meals in one...i've done one before and never ate again that day.

images-1.jpeg

Congrats!

Next time go there and ask for the Quesorito.

They make a quesadilla then open it, lay a 2nd tortilla on top, THEN make your burrito! And you know where this originates? The so-called land of kale and quinoa...Southern California!

They charge you another $3 though, just an FYI. It's two meals in one...I've done one before and never ate again that day.

Thanks! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack haha that does sound amazing tho :D

This may very well be the most beautiful beer I have brewed to date that is actually completed.

Not sure what to call it by name but I'm considering it a winter warmer.
Brewed with orange peel, cinnamon, and brown sugar but in truth, I'm not picking up on those spices just yet. Letting it warm up a bit to see what happens. I am however incredibly proud of the head retention and lacing. Not to sound like a Beer Advocate review snob ****** canoe, but I am proud.
View attachment 160131

LOL at ****** canoe! I would be proud too, that's real purdy right there :mug:

Thanks! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack haha that does sound amazing tho :D
Maybe but DO IT DO IT DO IT! Just once so you can say you did.
LOL at ****** canoe! I would be proud too, that's real purdy right there :mug:

Thank you :) I was pretty shocked at how well it poured. As it got warmer I tasted a bit more orange but I'm going to brew another batch and step up the additives.

Maybe but DO IT DO IT DO IT! Just once so you can say you did.

Thank you :) I was pretty shocked at how well it poured. As it got warmer I tasted a bit more orange but I'm going to brew another batch and step up the additives.

That beer sounds and looks really good! Having a cold 22oz lemon Skeeter Pee. I think this one was 10.64%

ForumRunner_20131114_171258.png

Remmy said:
:D :D There ya go.
I need to kick this keg!
mcbaumannerb said:
I'm almost at 48 hours, but I know that is not going to last since a local bar is having an Allagash tap take-over tonight :) :rockin:
not that it's a big want for a beer, but allagash white is one of my favs!
NIZZLE said:
Is that a Voodoo Black Magick Buffalo Trace in the background?
Yes sir it is. I have the regular version chilling! :)

Back