R U Kidding me with these Cookies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenwoodRover

me-no-r-no Nice Guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Daamnit
we serialsy spnd over sicty in girlscot cookies. i only adk fo 2 boxes of samoas and they re the firts gone???? wtf? you said you were on a dioe t but all the tin mints are sill terer
shiut

What are the peanut butter ones, Savannas? I finish those off one sleeve at a time with a short glass and a bottle of milk. Dunk the little b-ches until they're kinda soggy, kinda crunchy.

I guess thats why all those Girl Scouts over at Albertsons looked so damn happy...............:drunk:

Dude... I've gotta get me somadem chicago style girlscout cookies!

Know what ya mean though... Spend way too much on dem cookies and dey go so veddy fast

Don't mind buying them, but I hate it when they ambush ya at the store exits. Usually I just yell "LOOK! It's Hannah Montana" and run.:drunk:

Daamnit
we serialsy spnd over sicty in girlscot cookies. i only adk fo 2 boxes of samoas and they re the firts gone???? wtf? you said you were on a dioe t but all the tin mints are sill terer
shiut

Yikes. something tells me you put the cookies in a cereal bowl and then used whiskey instead of milk..............:drunk::drunk:

I could have sworn going into this thread that you were talking about these:
599_large.jpg

but since you're not I have to leave now....:ban:

You know, I used to buy those "Girl Scout cookies" , but then I found out that they weren't made with real Girl Scouts.

Where's the truth in advertising?!

I kid, I kid!!

Back