• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Beer Gun (Brand New)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
I bought one of these a few months back and never used it once. I am building a new brew stand and need the money for the stand.

Bought it from Northern Brewer for $77 shipped. Plus I got 2 extra of the Valve Seats as shown below, as I hear these get lost or torn easily. These were $9 extra for 2. So $86 total.

image_1973.jpg

Will sell for $63 shipped. Paypal or local sale only.

I bought one of these a few months back and never used it once. I am building a new brew stand and need the money for the stand.

Bought it from Northern Brewer for $77 shipped. Plus I got 2 extra of the Valve Seats as shown below, as I hear these get lost or torn easily. These were $9 extra for 2. So $86 total.

image_1973.jpg

Will sell for $63 shipped. Paypal or local sale only.

Thats not a beer gun, thats a miedieval lego helmet!:ban:

At this price, it does not come with the accessory kit. I started to build my own, but never finished it. I can provide half of the accessory kit to you for an extra $10. Which includes everything minus the gas ball lock connector. Will save you an extra $5 from buying the complete kit. Let me know if you want that stuff too.

Paypal is gregghart at gmail dot com.

I'll take both the gun and accessory kit if the first two guys fall through.

Thanks!

William

No one has come forward other than saying they are interested. So first to pay gets it. PayPal address is listed above. So William its yours if you want it.

Back