Hello from W Kentucky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docbee

Reaction score
Hey all. Just started my first batch this past weekend after looking at homebrewing for a couple of years. Really enjoyed it and the pointers/info given by all on this board. Thanks to all the contributors!!!

:mug:

Welcome to the forum. Jump right in on any of the forum boards and start asking questions and talk about your brew! That's how you learn the most, I think. It's working for me. :mug:

hey man, where in wky are ya from? Im going to school at wku and starting my first "real" homebrew on friday..

aekdbbop said:
hey man, where in wky are ya from? Im going to school at wku and starting my first "real" homebrew on friday..

In Paducah. Good luck on the first brew. The books were not wrong.....the waiting part is the absolute worse!!!! Getting ready to move to the secondary tonight. 2 more weeks with that and then 2 weeks in the bottle Aaarghhhh

Back