• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornys and Sankey couplers: For sale or trade...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanshults

Reaction score
I have 15 used corny kegs that I rescued from a building being demolished. They are all ball lock and in decent condition (I have been cleaning them up little by little). All o-rings seem to be in good shape as well as the other seals (all were still pressurized when I found them). Most were still filled with soda syrup.

In the same building, I was able to rescue 6 sankey couplers from a massive, old 6 barrel kegerator. I cut the tubing and left all of the hardware intact, so each coupler has a 2 foot section of tubing on each connection. I presume that they are still functional, though I have no way to confirm.

I'm in the Albany NY area and am looking for local people interested in any of these. I would be willing to deliver local (capital district area) or you could always come by to pick up. Preferably, I'd like to trade for these items. Reply here with proposed trades or what you'd be willing to pay.

Back