new speeding enforcement in GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old news. They like most CLAIM to do it. Its just to damn expensive to really do.

They do this in the rural (or semi-rural) Midwest on a semi-regular basis. You see the stripes across the road and slam on the brakes! They time you between distance markers.

my mom got a speeding ticket. plain got her speeding and a few CHP officers had 6-8 cars all pulled over that were clocked speeding by the plane. this was on the I10 in CA.

-=Jason=-

I actually got ticketed by an airplane on my way back to college at Ohio University in Athens. It was on 33 between Nelsonville and Athens.

I was tooling along and suddenly a OSP officer is standing on the road motioning me over. So after he tickets me I ask how they got me, he chuckles and says the airplane.
Sure enough they have one flying overhead up and down the road.

And no, I couldnt have just passed him, they had two sets of troopers down the road to catch disbelievers.

Back