Boulder Strong Ale Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
February 27 and 28. Anybody going, Awesome lineup of big beers from small breweries including: Avery. Allagash, Oskar Blues, Stone, Lagunitas, Jolly Pumpkin, Full Sail, Russian River, Dogfishhead, Flying Dog, and more

Seriously!!![/COLOR][/B] Where are all the Denver, Colorado Brewers????. I think that since we are all out here in the West we are all loners? I see lotsa other people in other states having get togethers and such...

I'm going to try to make it - thanks for the heads up. Just have to arrange a way to get home as last time I went I crawled out of the place.

Sounds fun, but as a Denver guy, I'd need to find a DD, and who wants to go to a big beer festival and NOT drink?

I'll definitely be there - going to try for both nights. Walking distance to my house - SWEET!

I hear it's been a rather packed affair so that might be fun - but it's strong beer so after a few - who cares?

Went to the strong ale fest last night, it was pretty freakin sweet, you just had to make sure that you can box out a space to enjoy the sample that you just pushed your way through a crowd to get. What a line up though, If anyone is going tonight, make sure to try Short River brewing (Liberator- number 63) early in the evening. As always Avery's Atyanta-raja was super delicious (their double dry-hopped maharaja) and I always enjoy Moylans beers (the wet hopsickle and the double kiltlifter).

SWMBO's sick as a dog today. I don't suppose it would be politic of me to duck out to go to the festival. I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of you.

Twitter / _jds_

Sorry to resurrect this thread but Strong Ale Fest is coming up this Fri & Sat - is anyone else going? I'll be there both days - pouring on Fri & drinking on Sat...if you don't have tix yet I've seen a few on Craigslist and I think they might still be selling them at the Avery Tap Room or possibly online...

EDIT: FYI it's being held at Avery this year - not Harpos.

Back