The kid doesn't even stop playing the WII

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score

if I was being sodomized by a dog, I would stop playing videogames long enough to slap the thing and teach it who the boss is.

Last edited by a moderator:
two things, 1. the kid is a retard, turn around and push the dog away and 2. who just stands there and films your dog humping your kid?

oh, and when the "related videos" come up, watch the one "why every guy should get their girlfriend a WII Fit."

it's niiice.

The first three times I laughed my ass off, now that I watch it for a 15th time I am very disgusted...

If you can't figure out how to feel watch it a few times.

I laughed the first time too, but as a parent I couldn't let the dog finish. The kid may not realize what's going on, but the person holding the camera did.

Wii fitness - it's good to train the hips, many women never do. :(

That is what the pause button is for. Put it on pause, then beat your son for not hitting the dog.

Am I missing something that says his parents are the ones that filmed this? Everyone seems to be assuming that. I'd put my money on on older brother.

Oh I bet it was a brother also, you can hear him laughing. Damn, When my parents used to raise turkeys, my brother got attacked by a few of them and it was hilarious. I watched and laughed.

Being the youngest of 4 with two brothers I always blame the older brother! I've been thrown out in the snow naked one too many times to not blame them!

O my god he has returned it is Leonardo Leonardo!

"Don't you know?! He has returned!"

"Oh no, Jesus?"

"NO! Better! Leonardo Leonardo!"

"and he is?"

"You don't know who Leonardo Leonardo is?"

"Hey man, we've got our fingers on the pulse of this society, so I ask you, Who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo!?"

"Don't you know?! He has returned!"

"Oh no, Jesus?"

"NO! Better! Leonardo Leonardo!"

"and he is?"

"You don't know who Leonardo Leonardo is?"

"Hey man, we've got our fingers on the pulse of this society, so I ask you, Who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo!?"

How did the expidition into Canada go? Were you able to secure your vast fortune in exchange for polio as planned?

"Who is driving car? Oh my God, Bear is driving car! How can that be?"!

My favorite Episode is by far: A Dissertation on the American Justice System by People Who Have Never Been Inside a Courtroom, Let Alone Know Anything About the Law, but Have Seen Way Too Many Legal Thrillers

Latest posts

Back