Brewery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottfro

Reaction score
de_terra.jpg

Still will gradually modify this I'm sure but pretty happy with where it is right now.

Input still appreciated!

If you don't mind a small critique . . . I really like the stained glass look of the logo. That is very well done. However, the stems/vines coming off the hop cone are distracting and artificial. The logo would be cleaner without them.

Chad

I really like your logo, it's unique and very well done. I do agree with Chad about the stems coming out of the cones. At first glance I found that they didn't seem to fit. Thats's just my two cents, and overall your label is much better than anything I have been able to design. Great work!

thank you for the kind words and the criticism. i have been trying to figure out what to do with those lines as well. perhaps someone has a suggestion because i'm definitely all ears!

I think the stems will be fine if you lighten them and take the straightness away. Smokin logo!!!!

Back