HBT member count = population of...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I be the town drunk...I think I'll have lots of company.

Hmmm... I called village idiot, and, while I believe that encompasses town drunk, I'd be more than willing to take shifts. :D

I'd like to be the old man siiting in front of...wherever the bench is located that just sits, my hand resting on my cane and my hat tipped back a little and watches everybody, got a kind word for everybody, a treat for the kids and pets and talk the ear off any tourist silly enough to ask me question.

I'll claim code enforcement officer.

Only people that get a couch on the front porch need to bribe me with better beer than what I can make. ;)

We grew 24,631 members in only 7 months? That's a solid 17% (if my math is right) over a short time period. We may need more brewers in this town! Hmmm. I think I'll take energy/ water authority. A town running on brew-salted water would be perfect, wouldn't it? Change the salts based on season: stouts in winter, pales in summer, etc. Kyle

Subsailor said:
I'd like to be the old man siiting in front of...wherever the bench is located.

Ill have benches outside the bar for the old man, village idiot & town drunk...... Anybody who can sit an listen to the 3 of them, for at least an hour, get a free pint

We grew 24,631 members in only 7 months? That's a solid 17% (if my math is right) over a short time period. We may need more brewers in this town! Hmmm. I think I'll take energy/ water authority. A town running on brew-salted water would be perfect, wouldn't it? Change the salts based on season: stouts in winter, pales in summer, etc. Kyle

We do grow in leaps and bounds I've noticed.

Back