Ultra Portable Kits - $74.95, Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

1 Keg Basic, 20oz CO2 Cylinder, Standard Kit, Ball Lock
Regular Price:$89.95 Sale Price: $74.95

1 Keg Basic, 20oz CO2 Cylinder, Standard Kit, Pin Lock
Regular Price:$89.95 Sale Price: $74.95

With Memorial Day coming up, we know a lot of us like to take our brews with us as we go camping or if we're going to be spending the day at the lake or river. Our Ultra Portable Kits (utilizing a 20oz CO2 cylinder) are perfect solutions to dispense your kegs on the go. Perfect solutions not only because of their portability, but a perfect solution because of their ultra affordable pricing.

You shouldn't have to spend an arm & leg to enjoy your brew wherever you want to, and we're proud to offer these amazing kits at amazing prices.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding these kits! Enjoy your day guys!

cheers,

joshua

This kit plus a rolling cooler like the Igloo Ice Cube MaxCold 70 Roller make you the automatic hero of the party.
A ball-lock corny fits through the lid so just the top rubber is exposed.

I swear, when I pull up with my mobile kegerator, people act like it's the greatest thing they've ever seen.

(I've since mounted the tank up higher in the cooler to keep it out of the ice and water.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This kit plus a rolling cooler like the Igloo Ice Cube MaxCold 70 Roller make you the automatic hero of the party.

I swear, when I pull up with my mobile kegerator, people act like it's the greatest thing they've ever seen.

(I've since mounted the tank up higher in the cooler to keep it out of the ice and water.)

very nice!

Couple of questions:

How much is it to add a 5 gal keg?

How many 12oz servings will a 20 oz Co2 bottle provide?

Are the threads on said bottle the same as a 5 lb bottle?

Will a welding shop fill the 20 oz bottle?

Thanks in advance!

Couple of questions:

How much is it to add a 5 gal keg?

How many 12oz servings will a 20 oz Co2 bottle provide?

Are the threads on said bottle the same as a 5 lb bottle?

Will a welding shop fill the 20 oz bottle?

Thanks in advance!

1) Don't know.

2) I force carb and push out a keg with a 20 oz cylinder and have co2 left over.

3) I'm pretty sure they are not.

4) Sometimes (not usually) but many sporting goods stores will. McSports has a frequent filler program card (I think its buy 4 refills, get one free). Dick's sporting goods also fills.

R,
John

1) Don't know.

2) I force carb and push out a keg with a 20 oz cylinder and have co2 left over.

3) I'm pretty sure they are not.

4) Sometimes (not usually) but many sporting goods stores will. McSports has a frequent filler program card (I think its buy 4 refills, get one free). Dick's sporting goods also fills.

R,
John

thanks for answering those, john! i'm getting an exact number of what a 20oz can push (without force carbing) but the other answers were perfect!

cheers,

joshua

anyone know if it is possible to remove the adapter for the 20oz co2 and replace with a tradition one, as an example a 5lb co2 tank? I like the idea of the portability but having the option to expand if I wanted to later would be nice. Thanks in advance.

How long will the sale be going on? I don't suppose there are any options for those of us who want to use a faucet rather than picnic tap?

Thanks

I picked up one of these coolers at Tractor Supply Company for $29.99 yesterday (on sale this week) and am going to buy my corny keg kit today. Your post gave me the inspiration and when I saw the good deal at TSC yesterday I had to jump on it.

Thanks for getting me a great deal on my first kegging system, Keg Connection.

PolloLoco said:
I picked up one of these coolers at Tractor Supply Company for $29.99 yesterday (on sale this week) and am going to buy my corny keg kit today. Your post gave me the inspiration and when I saw the good deal at TSC yesterday I had to jump on it.

Post a pic of the finished results, we'd love to see it! That's an awesome solution to affordable, portable, kegging!

cheers,

joshua

that igloo cooler is an awesome deal at 29.99.. anybody thinking about doing the portable setup should jump on it now.. i would buy one but i already have two of those coolers which I paid $60-70 each from amazon.com. Dicks, Sports authority and Target all charge $60+ for that cooler..

Oh man the wife is gonna hate me... I'm going to buy 2 of these kegging kits and also swing by TSC for a couple more of those 70 quart coolers

They should serve me well when I'm living in a van by the river.

Why do you think I buy everything in twos jerky

Keep posted for some of my "how to make and serve beer when you're living in a van by the river" threads

advent said:
that igloo cooler is an awesome deal at 29.99.. anybody thinking about doing the portable setup should jump on it now.. i would buy one but i already have two of those coolers which I paid $60-70 each from amazon.com. Dicks, Sports authority and Target all charge $60+ for that cooler..

It is a real good price for that igloo cooler. my local TSC still has some but the rep there said they've sold a ton!

cheers,

joshua

Back