Bout to jam.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ó Flannagáin

Reaction score
Had a caramel cream ale and a couple pints of my IPA. Got invited to a jam tonight. Nothing like pluggin up my guild and jamming with bass in drums... especially after a couple brews on a Friday night!!

seefresh said:
Had a caramel cream ale and a couple pints of my IPA. Got invited to a jam tonight. Nothing like pluggin up my guild and jamming with bass in drums... especially after a couple brews on a Friday night!!

Hell yeah i'm with you on that one. I wish i knew a bassist to jam with. I'd definitely jam by myself if i was feeling better. (Stomach virus, mostly over it, kidney's won't stop hurting, it's like a reeeeeaaaally bad hangover).

Man, just got back from the jam.. What a hell of a time. I busted out this Inspector Gadget theme jam and the drummer and the bassist picked up on it. Was a hell of jam... went on for about 20 minutes. Then we went into this somewhere over the rainbow jam...

Goood timmes.

seefresh said:
Then we went into this somewhere over the rainbow jam...

Goood timmes.

Did that McPhee chick from American Idol show up? I swear everyone time I see here she's singing that song.

Back