Beer pics from Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently heard of Gordon Biersch, there's only one in Florida and it's in Miami. Is it good?

I've heard Ellis Island has some decent deals on cheap food, cheap big breakfasts, etc.

Did you try the Yardhouse when you were in Vegas?

I've been to both (in other locations). In fact, there's a Yardhouse close enough to my home in Denver that we go a few times a year. IMO, the food at Yardhouse is much better than GB.

As for the beer, I have to agree that GB beer just isn't as good as lots of other brewpub chains (I'm comparing to Rock Bottom, Breckenridge Brewery, ant the like), and just can't at all compete with the really great brewpubs (Wynkoop in Denver, Widmer in Portland, Pike Brewing).

Given the choice, I'd go to Yardhouse over Gordon Biersch any day of the week.

As for the beer, I have to agree that GB beer just isn't as good as lots of other brewpub chains (I'm comparing to Rock Bottom, Breckenridge Brewery, ant the like), and just can't at all compete with the really great brewpubs (Wynkoop in Denver, Widmer in Portland, Pike Brewing).

Given the choice, I'd go to Yardhouse over Gordon Biersch any day of the week.
Thanks for the tip.

Funny you should mention Breckenridge Brewery. Over this past Christmas holiday I went skiing @ Breck and had dinner and some brews @ BB. I hadn't brewed in 9 years and deciced right then and there that I was gonna get back into brewing. I brewed a batch on Jan 7th and have brewed a batch every week since (sometimes 2). So...yay BB!

Latest posts

Back