South Orange County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cknittle

Reaction score
Anybody home brewing in South Orange County? Anybody know of any homebrew clubs in the area that are active??

Check in with O'Sheas I am sure they can let you know of any local clubs. I seem to remember a few when I lived in Laguna Hills.

I am! I'm brewing AG down in San Clemente. I'm definitely looking for people to brew with. I didn't have much luck finding clubs that met often or where close enough.

Send me a PM and you should join me for a session. Gonna pull a recipe together for tomorrow afternoon or next weekend.
Cheers!
-Steve

Hey Steve,

Just stumbled upon this post. I'm brewing in San Clemente for about a year now and have been looking for a local club to join. Haven't found one, but would be interested in starting one here in town. I'll send you a PM too.

-Greg

Hey guys, I'm super late to this thread, but we started a club in San Clemente called "Immersion Chillers". We meet at Pizza Port every second Thursday of the month at 6:30pm. Drop me a line at our website or on the Facebook page to be added to the email list.

What's even cooler is that scubachisteve and gthielen both ended up finding our club after this post! Awesome guys.

I've heard really good things about BrewCommune from another member of ours, so definitely check them out, also.

Back