What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Glarus black top mmmmm amazing black ipa

image-2989839990.jpg

This is what someone posted about us functioning alcoholics in another thread.
BreezyBrew said:
I don't know why this chaps my ass so much but here it goes. There's another thread on this forum called "What I am drinking now" or something to that effect. People actually update the thread with things like water, or coffee. Seriously? You are that bored and need that much attention to waste your time updating a thread with that useless information? Good for you, but that is not the intended reason for the thread.

Maybe I'll start a thread called "events outside of brewing" and update it with stuff like "oops just farted at work" or "oops just broke a pen on my shirt" Useless. Plain useless.

haha he must have his panties in a bunch, this is off of the "people i should kill thread" i take it? If so, that thread should be re-titled "I need to get laid/paid more/friends/or people who care about me" thread. bunch of whinny babies

finsfan said:
haha he must have his panties in a bunch, this is off of the "people i should kill thread" i take it? If so, that thread should be re-titled "I need to get laid/paid more/friends/or people who care about me" thread. bunch of whinny babies

No, the funny thing is that it's in the "Words and Phrases I Hate" thread.
I guess he missed the point of that thread, while worrying about the point of this thread.

WesleyS said:
This is what someone posted about us functioning alcoholics in another thread.

There's a thread where people are friends and chat throughout the day on their new fangled Interwebs phones? That's even worse than when those damn kids are on my lawn.

Wow hessss really upset! Haha good for him lol

Note to self remove BreezyBrew from my friends on untappd :D oh and I'm taking him off of my Christmas list too so Ha!

Seriously though.. Isn't the whole point of brewing beer to drink it and to share your thoughts on it? So what if we are loser drunks and we want to talk about coffee and water sometimes. It's good clean fun at least we ain't talkin about his mama :ban::ban:

Some people get uptight over the silliest things.

No doubt. Good thing he wasn't here earlier when the conversation was all about hole diameter in stainless false bottoms - he probably would have had a mini stroke!

So ... I've had coffee and enough water that I've worn a path to the bathroom. A beer is in my very near future tho! :ban:

Note to self remove BreezyBrew from my friends on untappd :D oh and I'm taking him off of my Christmas list too so Ha!

Seriously though.. Isn't the whole point of brewing beer to drink it and to share your thoughts on it? So what if we are loser drunks and we want to talk about coffee and water sometimes. It's good clean fun at least we ain't talkin about his mama :ban::ban:

I'm going to find this fella and taunt him by talking about his mom :rockin:

NIZZLE said:
I'm going to find this fella and taunt him by talking about his mom :rockin:

This explains so much! Just sayin! Anywayz, I saw that earlier and was trying to think of a witty remark, but Wes beat me to it. I couldn't focus because I was too busy thinking about hole diameter in perforated steel...

NIZZLE said:
Someone has a package by their front door! Oh I'm sorry I'm drunking a Coors light sorry again :ban:

That's ok. I'm bout to go crak open a crisp, cold, tasty can of yuengling.

NIZZLE said:
Someone has a package by their front door! Oh I'm sorry I'm drunking a Coors light sorry again :ban:

How many times do I have to tell you to stay on topic! And stay off my lawn!!
Damn kids and their jungle music...

Yeah ... I don't know how the bastich snuck that on the porch without me seeing him, but thanks! :mug:

image-3712670920.jpg

Can't wait for the mango this weekend and that Oddsides sounds great too.

For now, this one from Boulevard:

image-3341240131.jpg

It's a little hot and pretty sweet but still good. More than enough to get the job done.

Yeah ... I don't know how the bastich snuck that on the porch without me seeing him, but thanks! :mug:

Can't wait for the mango this weekend and that Oddsides sounds great too.

For now, this one from Boulevard:

It's a little hot and pretty sweet but still good. More than enough to get the job done.

Enjoy if you like the mango I can get more don't forget iTrader feedback please.

You guys did the homer joke so many times it eventually got funny.

In your honor, homer ipa and homer at food. Had a couple of Oktoberfests earlier.

image-2592580598.jpg

You guys did the homer joke so many times it eventually got funny.

In your honor, homer ipa and homer at food. Had a couple of Oktoberfests earlier.

And the best part about the homer joke is we haven't seen hide or hair of d!ck lips since we started picking on him awwwww.

Ok ok how many of you @ssclowns wanted this?

130825os_o_007_T1C1_7.JPG

I'm going to grab some and I need to know how many 6 packs I should grab.being it's on sale. On to pbr God I must be a hipster and a foooking homer :drunk:

Edit: left work early today so I stopped at the bar first :)

NIZZLE said:

I'm going to grab some and I need to know how many 6 packs I should grab.being it's on sale. On to pbr God I must be a hipster and a foooking homer :drunk:

I better get some of that or so help me God...

NIZZLE said:

Mmmmmm....does my box have any room left?

Latest posts

Back