Sterling Heights/Warren, MI bound...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Headed to Sterling Heights today (Tuesday) and leaving on Friday...anyone want to get together for some brews? First round's on me...:ban::mug:

I know I haven't been to Kuhnen's yet...I think Revvy said he'd drop in...:rockin:

I'll be on the road all day so I'll check email after I check into the hotel later this afternoon.

Hmm... not many folks popping in here.

Where's Revvy?

Revvy. HEY REVVY!

I've been dealing with mom stuff all week. I didn't see this thread this week, and wondered if you were still coming. UM....Tomorrow would probably have worked better for me, but you are leaving.

I dunno, I guess make it out there about 6 today if you really are interested.

Anyone know if there is construction on 696 from the 75 interchange? I know it's a mess from I-94 but I'd be coming in from wayne state today.

Unfortunately, I don't get down that way much anymore so I can't tell you anything about the traffic.

I can probably hit Kuhnhenn's by ~6 PM.

Well, I had a great time drinking with you guys...AGAIN! :mug:

I just got home about an hour ago...dit dit ditdit da dit dit daddit...took a look around see which way da wind blow...

Revvy, thanks for the invite to stay over for the races when I come back up in two weeks, but wife says both of us can't be gone from home for a week because of the garden...everything's starting to bear fruit, well, vegetables actually. Having garden fresh green beans tonight...:rockin:

Gearbeer: I still have those two $10 bills in my pocket...:D

Terapinchef: Glad you showed up and stayed a while too...did the bar notify you of the LARGE unpaid bill you have waiting for you? j/k...:D

See you again the week after next...

Are there any other Detriot area HBT members that want to join us? PM me.

Later.

Don't get over on that side very often, but if you want to stop for a quick one at Dark Horse or Arcadia on your way through I'd be up for it!

I heard God takes care of drunks and fools...I guess we "double-dippers" had him working overtime last night...:tank:

What's a hangover???? I haven't had one in 30 years... :D

I just drink a couple glasses of water before going to bed and I'm fine in the AM. :mug:

Don't get over on that side very often, but if you want to stop for a quick one at Dark Horse or Arcadia on your way through I'd be up for it!

I'll have to check my map to see where you are located. Are you near I-94?

I'd like to, but unless you're unemployed I doubt our schedules would jive, but there's always a chance. :mug:

I'm a bit off of 94 but both of these breweries are within minutes and worth visiting if you're into that kind of thing. Dark Horse is a little bit of a drive for me but the beer is good enough that I consider it my local. I'm still of working age but could be unemployed for an afternoon if the opportunity presents itself.

I heard God takes care of drunks and fools...I guess we "double-dippers" had him working overtime last night...:tank:

What's a hangover???? I haven't had one in 30 years... :D

I just drink a couple glasses of water before going to bed and I'm fine in the AM. :mug:

Me neither, that was what is so surprising...that must attest to the poor overall quality of their beer....too high fermentation temps or something...

Next time, back to Dragonmead....:D

Dragonmead's fine with me...:D

Like I mentioned earlier, if the wife doesn't come along I may be able to bring along a keg of ale and a case or assorted meads & ciders...:drunk::drunk:

I just made some labels (I put these under the plastic cork covers) for my last bottled batch:

9002 - Bill's Hard Dicken's Cider (w/honey)
Brewed: 17JAN2009 (1.100)
Bottled: 14JUN2009 (1.000)
Weihenstephan 3038 HW Yeast
10.5% ABW / 13.125% ABV

:mug:

Latest posts

Back