• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Two tap draft tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
I am looking for a two tap draft tower. I am looking to save some money by buying used instead of new. Please let me know if any of you are willing to sell one.

Thanks!

Depends on the condition. I can get a new chrome one for 85, or a stainless for 119. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know. I hate to sound difficult but, like I said, It depends. Ideally I would like to be about 65-75.

Depends on the condition. I can get a new chrome one for 85, or a stainless for 119. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know. I hate to sound difficult but, like I said, It depends. Ideally I would like to be about 65-75.

I don't have one to sell. I was actually going to point out that you could get a new chrome plated one for $85 on ebay, but it looks like you already knew that. :D

Back