10 jet propane burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer3401

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these (except from tejassmokers.com - they want $ 85.00 each, which is total BS)

Outfitting a brew shed.

Thanks

Bobby_M said:
It looks like their source has dried up, backordered and "we may discontinue this product". It doesn't look good.
Didn't see that. I don't know why they don't indicate that more prominently.

Brewer3401 said:
Found a place in South Louisiana. He sells a ton of them.

http://krazykajuncookware.com/index.html

The 10-jet is listed as "one in stock". Ouch.

Orfy, that's a 23 tip you linked to on Amazon. It seems everyone can get that sucker just fine around here. I've got 4 myself. For some reason, I have a real hard time getting them to burn clean on natural gas. I know the tips are sized right and I've got a 1/2" line running to them. I might just be trying to go too far off the main branch and losing pressure.

I've experimented with simply plugging up some of the orifices and it works well. I took it down to 18 jets and it burns better. I wonder if the orifice threads are standard cuz I'd like to get a bunch of plugs. If not, I'll make my own out of JB weld. I think 12 tips would be nice and I could run the thing on full blast without burning my face off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back