The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya. Yeager and Rookie.

(Big John and the Spawn don't count, they're family,they have to out up with your ****)

Yeager and Rookie? Those two are the people who like you? I'd rather be sitting on an ice burg in Reykjavik waiting for a polar bear to eat me alive than have to admit that those two morons were my friends.

( get a grip Chris, you know I threw you under the bus just to prove the point that Rook is a ******.)

Nah, we got gasoline engines nowadays.

grapes-21.jpg

the_bird said:
Ugh. Spent the morning shopping for cars, the old one's pretty much dead. Here's a quiz for you; what does Yeager have in common with my wife? The answer; they've both blown a tranny.

Now that's funny!

Opened up this thread with much trepidation this morning. So glad to find that I didn't come on here and post a drunken rant as I apparently did elsewhere. Having a few on top of being up for 30+ hours = bad idea. Oh well. the White House switchboard hadn't heard from me in a while....

Actual quote from PTN from two seconds ago: "know when you when you're old? (referring to himself) when you get grey pubic hair"

I just threw up all over the bar.

TheDudeLebowski said:
Could always go hairless.

I could no sooner shave the Admiral than I could wear cuff links.

Seriously. Can you imagine poor Alice looking across the room as we're getting undressed to go to bed and seeing that I've harvested the forest and now I'm standing there like a prepubescent Buddha "Hey babe... How YOU doing?"
The poor thing would likely go hang herself.

Back