Attention wa. State homebrewers!!! I-1100,1105

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isac777

Reaction score
I am a local homebrewer in the great state of Wa. and was wondering what youze guys thought of initiative 1100 and 1105? seems good to small craft breweries to have to be able to not go thru the three tier system (i.e. Great movie Beer Wars) but at the same time hard liquor sales outlets will explode in my local area which I am not super excited about. Plus lots of people losing jobs. It seems some reputable taverns and restaurants are in favor while some are not. I am thinking of starting a micro brewery later in life so this could have some impact. I understand I am only one vote but ya know. Knowledgeable opinions or examples of other states that have gone through the process would be great thanks.:confused:

I am also interested to hear oppinions. Having done a stint in California I certainly came to appreciate the low cost and relative convienience of buying booze at the Grocery store, but those seem like pretty small convieniences and I don't have a great understanding of the consequences of either or both of these initiatives.

Back