Looking for SanTan Sex Panther

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesleyS

Reaction score
I would like to try it and I'd like to give one to a friend as a humorous gift. I'm just looking to get a four or six pack, whatever it comes in. Or if anyone just has a few they'd be willing to part with.
I'm looking to do a trade. Maybe there's something available here that's not available there. Thanks.

I live in Scottsdale Arizona and can easily get my hands on some for you. 6 pack good enough? What local only beers could you trade for?

skemp45 said:
I live in Scottsdale Arizona and can easily get my hands on some for you. 6 pack good enough? What local only beers could you trade for?

That's great! One six pack is good for me. As far as local only beer here, it just depends on what you like. IPA, DIPA, Stout, Saison/Farmhouse, etc. Also, you can check out www.specsonline.com for an idea of what's available here. Thanks.

Tell you what,

Could you just put together a mix six of local Texas beers you suggest? No IPA's though!

skemp45 said:
Tell you what,

Could you just put together a mix six of local Texas beers you suggest? No IPA's though!

That sounds good. Let me know when you get your hands on the SP. I'll PM you my info in a bit. Thanks!

Back