What you doing for New Years Eve?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Doing anything exciting or staying at home?

Nothing too crazy but I'm going to a greek restaurant/bar up in the desert foothills with 14 people. Limo to get there & back. Good food, booze, greek music/dance and a really HOT belly dancer show (owners daughter, must take pictures :) )

Nada, icy rain and windy predicted for tonight. Wasn't anything major in the works anyway. The area brewpubs that had parties scheduled tonight all had expensive hotel tie-ins.

Well, I have a busted up car from the accident I got in last night and a finger on my right hand feels like it's sprained bad enough that I don't even think I could lift a glass of beer. I hope it's a sprain. So I guess I'll spend the new year at my gf's house feeling sorry for myself.

Gonna stay home with family, make multiple trips to the Triple Tapper with the grand finale at Midnight with champagne and will be in bed by 12:09 AM:tank:

I'll be getting out of work around 9:00 and heading home to brew a New Years Eve IPA!
I will be consuming another fine IPA I have on tap while doing this of course.
A couple friends will be over as well.

Toot said:
Well, I have a busted up car from the accident I got in last night and a finger on my right hand feels like it's sprained bad enough that I don't even think I could lift a glass of beer. I hope it's a sprain. So I guess I'll spend the new year at my gf's house feeling sorry for myself.

That blows, but where there's a will, there's a way!

The kiddo and I rented some movies, so we're just chilling. Sipping a gin and tonic at the moment. Got a couple of nice stogies on deck for after kiddo's bedtime. Overall, pretty dull!

Just brewed my final beer of the year. A 100+ IBU IPA. We are heading over to some friends where I'm in charge of bringing the beer. Not bringing any homebrew but I am pulling a few special bottles from the cooler. One being the Golden Valley IPA VS Brut.

I will be cooking a batch of General Tso's chicken and probably drinking Duvel and watching House.

Nothing. SWMBO is at work and I'm sitting here in the dark. Prolly will make it to midnight but.....

I don't necessarily want 2006 to end. I had the best year of my life this year.
Doubt I could top it in 2007, but here's to trying!!!!!

yeah same here.. im not doing anything.. my swmbo is sick with a stomach virus, so i am taking care of her... but we did are drinking last night, so im broke now anyway..

I'm sitting on a drilling rig (the one in my avatar) right here.

I've got a couple beers, but I'm working graveyards, so I'll have to wait until morning for them...

PS, happy new year everyone!

I guess I'll be looking at HBT.
The wife leaves for work in a minute and two of the kids are at friends. I will have to break out one of my beers to celebrate though. :mug:

Well, I'm now officially jealous of you people that did nothing last night. I'm not young enough for partying until 3:30a but that's what I did. Sloooooow day today. Fun night though and nobody got hurt 'cept for some dude who got cut by flying plates on the dance floor.

gaelone said:
Any chance we'll be seeing these pictures posted?

Two problems; forgot to take the camera and the guys daughter wasn't there; she's in Greece. They had two others there though. One was pretty good looking but the other one looked like she was pregnant :(. She did start looking better at the end of the evening though :cross:.

Latest posts

Back