GreenwoodRover donations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up for the afternoon crowd! Let's try to get the donation up to $2,000!!! While times are tough for a lot of people right now financially, I know these donations will really help Kevin's family during this difficult time! Please, if you haven't given yet, please give what you are able to. Every little bit helps. Just think, HBT has approx. 35,000 members. If I assume that there are 10,000 active members and that each of them gave only $1 each, we would raise $10,000 dollars. If everyone contributes just a little bit, we can really make a big difference for this family. Let's really leverage the HBT community and make an impact!!!

Excellent idea! Done.

$5 may seem cheap, even after the initial donation.But most of us can manage that! Come on guys! Just another 5 bucks! :D

We've got some really good hearted people on the forum...makes me proud to be a member of this community. Cheers you guys, you're the best!! :mug:

I am going to close this thread down. Please do not donate anymore as I can't stop that right now via software.

I will send the check out in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back