Free beer stuff (no actual stuff here)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donthoseme

Reaction score
Ok so i thought the Killians tasting glasses and bottle opener were pretty cool for the price. I thought i would make a thread for people to post other free findings. Anybody else know of any free give aways or huge deals on beer stuff. i'm thinking mostly stuff like posters or t shirts or stuff like that.

If you go to the Sam Adams brewery in Boston they will give you a free tasting glass (made of glass) and fill it with free beer a few times for ya.

If you go to the Sam Adams brewery in Boston they will give you a free tasting glass (made of glass) and fill it with free beer a few times for ya.

They do the same thing at Full Sail Brewing in Hood River, OR when you take their tour. Randy is da' man! :ban:

Rahr and Son's Brewrery in Fort Worth TX offers a tour ever Sat @ 1pm. Technically not free, but a 5 dollar donation to the weekly, alternating, charity get you: very nice logo pint glass, three tokens for fill ups, tour, live band and a great atmosophere. Also, if you happen to start talking to there head brewmaster, he might pull a couple of pitures of there then not yet released scottish wee heavy out of the bright tank and shoot the bull with ya till your knees start to buckle from the 8.5 abv he forgot to warn you about. Good times...

The Flying Dog Brewery in Frederick, MD also gives Saturday tours. Free. No free swag, but they'll refill a pint glass for you over and over again. They also have a ton of stuff on tap there that is not generally available at most retail stores.

The Flying Dog Brewery in Frederick, MD also gives Saturday tours. Free. No free swag, but they'll refill a pint glass for you over and over again. They also have a ton of stuff on tap there that is not generally available at most retail stores.

Clipper City Brewing in Baltimore also gives free tours, with a $5 pint glass that comes with a few (probably 3) fills. I think you have to register for it though...

This thread is awesome! I love free stuff...

While I hate to be the kill joy, I know of several breweries in my area that give free tours and beer during the tour. Perhaps it would be better to leave those out so the actual free stuff doesn't get lost?

Flying Dog is $5. Totally worth it, since you get a glass, a tour and six samples, but it's not free. Unless you know somebody I don't...

Red Hook in Portsmouth NH gives a pretty nice free tasting glass. The tour is 1$ or 2$. Something cheap. But the tour is all behind glass pretty much. If you want a real tour go to Smuttynose Brewing Co in Portsmouth NH. Free tour, you get to taste the grains, as much as you can drink, and you can stick your head right in the mash tun to see all the enzymes going to work!!!!BADASS!!!!

For $11 you can go to Lakefront brewery in Milwaukee and get a free glass (I usually have it filled 5-6 times), a $5 off coupon for the fish fry (GO TO IT, it is a great time with live polka), And a coupon for a free beer at Wolskis (100 year old bar in milwaukee with real darts - amazing).

Other then that in Milwaukee the Miller Tour is free and you get several beers off of that and it is always interesting to see how big their storage facility is and how quickly they empty it

Flying Dog is $5. Totally worth it, since you get a glass, a tour and six samples, but it's not free. Unless you know somebody I don't...

Yes, I don't doubt that's true. It used to be free when I went there, but that was at least a year or two ago now--it's probably changed since then.

Am I missing something here or did this thread somwhow go from "here's a listing of places to sign up to have free beer related stuff sent to you" to "so and so's brewery tour is really cool"

haha totally right. Although a lot of the tours have free glasses so it's technicaly still free swag. But there has got to be more. Where are all the Free keg with every t shirt links. Please someone!!!!!

Rahr and Son's Brewrery in Fort Worth TX offers a tour ever Sat @ 1pm. Technically not free, but a 5 dollar donation to the weekly, alternating, charity get you: very nice logo pint glass, three tokens for fill ups, tour, live band and a great atmosophere. Also, if you happen to start talking to there head brewmaster, he might pull a couple of pitures of there then not yet released scottish wee heavy out of the bright tank and shoot the bull with ya till your knees start to buckle from the 8.5 abv he forgot to warn you about. Good times...

I SOOOO need to go there! I just heard about them this week! I have been too busy getting hammered at the Flying Saucer to notice them!

Found a free poster from Abita today, though I guess it's not totally free since you have to pay shipping. Anyways, if anyone's interested go to Abita , sign up for an account, and upload a picture. I went all the way through the process to see how much shipping would be and for me it was $7.90. Not sure if it's worth it. I'll have to think about it.

They actually filled up two pitchers of beer and we passed it around to fill up our glasses. Went to the first tour of the day so there were not too many people.

Less people = more beer since we were not allowed to bring up a pitcher that was not empty. I probably had equivalent to three 12 oz beers. Not bad for a free tour.

Yea, most breweries give out free swag. Unless I go on vacation, I'm not visiting the DFH brewery any time soon. I think this thread was meant for links to free/cheap beer related stuff like the Killians give away.

For $11 you can go to Lakefront brewery in Milwaukee and get a free glass (I usually have it filled 5-6 times), a $5 off coupon for the fish fry (GO TO IT, it is a great time with live polka), And a coupon for a free beer at Wolskis (100 year old bar in milwaukee with real darts - amazing).

Don't forget to plan the trip over St. Patty's Day. The Wolski's pub crawl is not to be missed. Wish I remembered most of it, what a way to turn 22 before heading off to bootcamp.:mug:

Is bourbon swag acceptable here?

Quite a while ago, I signed up for the Maker's Mark Ambassador program. Every year at Christmas, they send me some fun stuff, which has in the past included: Logo golf balls, Maker's Mark wrapping paper, and this year, a tray for making spherical ice cubes for your bourbon.

bb.jpg

Sam Adams doesn't give you tasting glasses anymore. What you can get it a free perfect pint glass if you go to the bar down the road with your brewery tour ticket and buy a beer. IMO it's a better deal now :D

Other then that in Milwaukee the Miller Tour is free and you get several beers off of that and it is always interesting to see how big their storage facility is and how quickly they empty it

Must be a new deal. Last time I was there it was $6, but you didn't get the $5 off fish fry coupon.

Stone does a pint for a pint blood drive sometimes. Give a pint of blood to the Red Cross and you get a Stone pint glass.

So far, my free stuff has been Killian's bottle opener, Beck's bottle opener, Newcastle glass, etc.

Deal sites have forums for free stuff...that's where I signed up for some of it: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/

Is bourbon swag acceptable here?

Quite a while ago, I signed up for the Maker's Mark Ambassador program. Every year at Christmas, they send me some fun stuff, which has in the past included: Logo golf balls, Maker's Mark wrapping paper, and this year, a tray for making spherical ice cubes for your bourbon.

bb.jpg

Got these too. Very cool. and unexpected! My first year as an ambassador.

Thanks for the heads up on this stuff guys! Subscribed, and I'll let you guys know if I see any free swag in the future

Latest posts

Back