• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Welder?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markd27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Any interest in a welder?

I have a Lincoln Electric Weld-Pak 100 MIG welder that would be perfect for a brew stand build.

The story: I bought this about 8 years ago, on a whim. I think I paid $400 for the welder and $130 for the MIG gas kit which included the gas liner, solenoid, gas line, solid core wire, etc. Its LIGHTLY used, dare i say "like new", if I said I've used it 5 times, I might be exaggerating :D. For the most part it has sat on a shelf in my garage looking rather lonely and neglected.

What you get: The welder which has the MIG upgrade kit installed, some, welding gloves, a couple rolls of wire, some extra tips, and two helmets, one auto-darkening and one not. There's no gas regulator with this, you will need to supply your own tank and regulator for gas welding.

I'm pretty firm at $250 for all this, anything less and I'm content to let it continue to sit around and collect dust :D.

If you want it shipped, you pay for actual shipping cost.

I'm also open to trades, currently in the market for another Boilermaker, 10-15 gallons.

Thanks for looking.

8143633100_5c636b2031_z.jpg

Shipping is not that bad. I'll take the deal for $250 shipped to 94553

Any good welder (which this Lincoln is), will be quite heavy. There is a lot of copper inside this bad boy.
Anyways, I built my first stand on a welder like this, having never welded before. It served me very well, highly recommend.

The specs say that the unit weighs 47 lbs. and is 10"x12"x15.5" in size.

60 lbs (18"x18"x24" size box) via USPS parcel post from 75013 to 94553 is $53

I'll go $260 shipped

Is the upgrade kit complete (sans consumables used, of course) ? Manuf. Description below. If so I'll take it for the same $260 shipped to 92064.

K610-1 MIG Conversion Kit

For MIG (gas-shielded solid wire) welding. Includes .025-.030" (0.6-0.8mm) cable liner, two .025" contact tips, gas nozzle, 2 lb. spool of .025" SuperArc L-56 mild steel MIG wire, gas regulator for Argon and Argon-blend gases, adapter for CO 2 cylinders, gas solenoid (115V), hoses, connectors, and instructions.

Is the upgrade kit complete (sans consumables used, of course) ? Manuf. Description below. If so I'll take it for the same $260 shipped to 92064.

K610-1 MIG Conversion Kit

For MIG (gas-shielded solid wire) welding. Includes .025-.030" (0.6-0.8mm) cable liner, two .025" contact tips, gas nozzle, 2 lb. spool of .025" SuperArc L-56 mild steel MIG wire, gas regulator for Argon and Argon-blend gases, adapter for CO 2 cylinders, gas solenoid (115V), hoses, connectors, and instructions.

Price would be $250 plus actual shipping if you want it shipped. I am not eating shipping on this thing, sorry.

The MIG kit included has everything but the regulator and adaptor. This is stated in the OP.

FWIW, $250+shipping is a very fair price for that welder. I got $175 recently for an old lincoln stick welder and this welder is quite a bit nicer.

Sorry I was reading on my phone on got some of the posters of the replies confused with OP. It's still a good deal, but I'm going to have to do some more convincing myself to spend the money

I am interested in this welder. Any idea what shipping will cost to Renton, WA 98057?

Shipping to 98057 looks to be upwards of $65 (UPS).

The package would be somewhere around 55 pounds, in a box probably around 22" square.

Like I said earlier, shipping is probably cost prohibitive, but if someone wants to pay it, I'll ship it.

Markd27 said:
Shipping to 98057 looks to be upwards of $65 (UPS).

The package would be somewhere around 55 pounds, in a box probably around 22" square.

Like I said earlier, shipping is probably cost prohibitive, but if someone wants to pay it, I'll ship it.

I'll take it for $250 and I can email you a UPS shipping label to print once you have it boxed up and and can give me the weight and dimensions.

Back