Hattiesburg Roll Call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrotherGrim

Reaction score
Just wondering who is from the Hattiesburg area and still active. I would like to either join a local brew club, or if not an official club, have a regular get together with other brewers to chat, share beers, maybe set up group buys on stuff, etc. Is there any interest in this?

Well, I found the Hattiesburg beer club. I can't believe nobody here in the area on HBT. Anyway, looking forward to the next meeting, pretty good beer folks there at the last meeting, anybody else on here not aware of it, drop a line and I will let you know what the story is.

I'm in hattiesburg. I have only been brewing for a couple months now and would love to join a local club

in the Hattiesburg Area here too. Haven't heard of any Beer Clubs around here so would love to be enlightened to some. I know K&B does some things once in a while. Probably going to go to the next event they do to try to meet some folks.

A few members of the Hattiesburg Beer Club are starting a Homebrew club. We are still in the organizing stages, establishing a basic charter and preparing to register with the AHA. I will post again when we have more details.

A few members of the Hattiesburg Beer Club are starting a Homebrew club. We are still in the organizing stages, establishing a basic charter and preparing to register with the AHA. I will post again when we have more details.

Definitely interested in getting this going. Let me know when you get everything rolling.

Also, is anyone interested in doing a group buy on bulk grains? I'm getting ready to order some and just thought I'd see if anyone else bought in bulk

BUMP

In hattiesburg. Just attending the Craft Beer Festival yesterday, had a blast. I'm seeking out some leads on the home-brew dudes that were there. I seem to have misplaced my brochure.
:drunk:

The Free State of Jones homebrew club was there. They were passing out some great beers. They are based out of Meridian. The Pinebelt Outlaw Homebrew club is based out of Hattiesburg, but did not have any beers there.

Howdy guys I'm in the Hattiesburg area just started brewing but love my craft beer!! Shout out for Southern Prohibition!!!! Love there Sinister Minister!!

I am glad to see the last posts in this thread are relatively recent. I just accepted a job in Hattiesburg and would love to get involved with a club and some other brewers once I move down there. I have been trying to research the home brew scene there as far as buying supplies, etc. I am coming down from KC and we have a great club here that I am part of and will miss that a lot. There are also several stores near me here and I will miss having a couple of stores only a few miles from my house. However, I am looking forward to setting up a new home brewery and tasting room!

Back