Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Label for my Zombie Dust clone.

EglkiT1.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421098549.669629.jpg

My lab, Raven, was my best friend for eleven years (almost exactly half of my life) and she was a great dog for my family. This is not only the first stout I've brewed, it's also my first all grain batch that I've brewed. I just bottled it on Saturday the 10th, only four days after Raven was put to rest. This beer is in honor of her and how much love and happiness generated off of her. She was a great dog and a great friend. And I predict this being a great beer.

View attachment 248367

My lab, Raven, was my best friend for eleven years (almost exactly half of my life) and she was a great dog for my family. This is not only the first stout I've brewed, it's also my first all grain batch that I've brewed. I just bottled it on Saturday the 10th, only four days after Raven was put to rest. This beer is in honor of her and how much love and happiness generated off of her. She was a great dog and a great friend. And I predict this being a great beer.

Prost! To Raven. Even if the beer sucks, it will be a great beer :)

Here's the label for my son's IIPA with ghost chili peppers we'll be brewing this summer. I'm trying to get him to add other less-hot peppers for flavor all roasted up. He did the pic art;

I worked up three designs, but he liked this one the most.

View attachment 248367

i've always liked the idea of the tribute label.
i've been working on one in memory of my own dog who we had to put down this past spring.
i'm sure your brew will be awesome!

For an upcoming Saison brew to be enjoyed this summer. Maxfield Parrish lived and worked in Vermont and I can often see his exact inspiration for his summer skies here.

Faster *****cat, Kill! Kill!

I did a brew based on a recipe from 1965, and called it "Thunderkiss IPA"

Here are a few of my labels from days gone by...

This was actually my 3rd brew... and my 1st all-grain brew. I reworked the design of a DVD package (on the left):

NLIEJwpdzA2uqu0hToOEEJ7t7TKbXk3KSi4xKD1iUkY=w596-h428-p-no

My British Mild label:

TD6887p6x-pBzvgUesbDyxNRFGL0wLUrgZWWafcbNkQ=w286-h428-p-no

This was my label for a collaborative recipe developed by the members of an internet forum that I used to frequent (before it imploded!) It used the header and theme colors of that forum. (This was a really GREAT beer, too! I need to brew it again!):

kAZ5m0kU9siFDP_rrh0O-pfHEfnksyCKeHbxrzemwXo=w454-h428-p-no

And, here's my clone label for my clone of Boulevard Irish Ale:

oG_P9rhkP67bpTFM7jhnCIc-6t75mfZmmnpF07N3FCg=w758-h414-p-no

My mom came to visit me in Japan in a few months ago and sent me a drawing she did after she got home so I used it as the label of my Mono No Aware Pale Ale. Mono No Aware is a Japanese phrase that basically is about the passing of all things. It's seen in their love of the cherry blossoms, a tree whose flowers bloom for only one week a year, and the country basically goes nuts for the trees that whole week. Anyways it's an interesting look into Japanese culture Here the wiki on it And since I only brew small batches so they don't last long I thought I'd name a beer after it.

mono-no-aware-64829.png

Back